[meteorite-list] Gottingen University Meteorite Collection

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 04:44:53 -0500

Perhaps someone can be of assistance.

I am trying to find out some information about a meteorite sample that came from the Gottingen University collection in Germany. As far as I know, the meteorite curator is Mike Reich, and I have traded an e-mail with him, but then lost contact.

Does anyone know Mike, or another contact for the Gottingen University meteorite collection, who might be able to provide me with information on some meteorite samples in their collection?

Thanks in advance.

Mark