[meteorite-list] AD: Small site update - Meteorites and Space Hardware Added

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:04:24 -0800

Greetings List!

I have uploaded several meteorites to my page including a nice Willamette
for $15/g and a beautiful NWA XXX w/ killer contraction cracks. The
Willamette is from Ken R. and has typed label. I have since replaced it with
a larger specimen and no longer need it.

I have also loaded some more flown Space Hardware including something from
my personal collection - A flown item from Challenger with the highly
desirable 'Flown Hardware' NASA tags and documentation. It was flown on
STS-17, which was the first time a woman walked in space! It was also the
first time two women had flown in space together. A historically significant
piece of space program history!

www.Astro-Artifacts.com

Thanks for looking!

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com
A Destination for Space Related Artifacts
?