[meteorite-list] Novo-Urei eaten - reference?

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:02:53 -0800 (PST)

The 3mg of lunar material alone with a suitable mark
upin it it'd cost about ?4 ($8) a pint. That's more
expensive than London (if memory serves correct,
though not by much in some places)
And with Iron and Nickel content I suspect it'd just
taste like Irn Bru (Scotland's answer to Coke).

I'd only try making it myself if I was drunk already
and that'd be missing the point methinks.

With people carving meteorites into owls, swans,
bears, eagles etc, I'm torn between which is a bigger
waste of this material.

If you REALLY wanted to get the conspiracy theorists
working on it, you'd need to start a "Xenomorph
Supplies" website and as soon as somebody asks you
about it send them an email denying the drinks
existence and close the site down within 48hrs with no
explanation.

Great fun

Rob McC