[meteorite-list] Acfer breccia

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:34:45 +0100

Dear Frederic,

Thanks for the tip. I read about the method at
http://www.caillou-noir.com/magnetic-susceptibility_SM30.htm . Glad to see
there is a non destructive method to learn a bit more about a meteorite.

No, I did not find this one myself. The closest I have ever been to the
Sahara was Gibraltar :-) . Saw Africa across the sea, but have never been
there....
Actually I bought this one at the 2003 Gifhorn Fair. I was told it was found
by two French meteorite hunters. Might it be you who found it???

Kind regards,
Rob