[meteorite-list] greetings to the met community

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:29:47 -0500

Thanks to all for the welcome and the responses on eating meteorites!

I guess Sterling's, Kevin's and Doug's responses about drinking meteorite
dust brings new meaning to having a coffee at Star-bucks!

Just wait until their marketing people hear of this idea and see how much
they charge for a grande meteorite decaf!

Thanks again!

Mark