[meteorite-list] Stolen NWA 869

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:28:43 -0800 (PST)

Depends where you live Gary. I am quite delighted to
say that the Western Isles is still essentailly crime
free, especially in the outer villages. The downside
is that we have appaling weather this time of year
which leaves the shop shelves like a Cold War Moscow
Minimart for a week at a time (bare shelves) and
everything takes about a week longer to be delivered
from 20 miles away than it took to get something from
California to London. That sort of thing.

There is a school of thought that the reason crime is
so low is 'cause there's sod all worth stealing.

However, if anyone wants me to take prospective care
of any really nice big main masses I'd be more than
willing to oblige...hehe.

Rob McC

Bulletin:

Crime Wave Hits Isle of Lewis

Police, yesterday arrested six a sheep for loitering
and blocking of a public highway. Charges of resisting
arrest were subsequently dropped when it became
apparent that the sheep mistook the cell in Stornoway
Police Station for the sheep dip.

Badum! Tshhhh!