[meteorite-list] AD - Fantastic Specimens Ending at Auction Today!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:56:47 -0800

Dear List Members,

I have not advertised for over a month but felt it was worth a post today
due to the quality and size of what is being offered. You may want to take a
look as I cannot afford to run auctions like this too often. Every item
that is ending today was started at just 99 cents regardless of value, some
pieces are worth over $1,000.00. Be sure to at least take a peek, you may
find that special bargain you have been looking for. All of the specimens
are still at extremely reasonable prices representing some true value!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

HOLY GRAIL - Cross Pendants Filled With Lunar Dust, Worth Around $300.00
Each, Still Priced At A Couple Of Dollars Each:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072905596
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072906013

ENTIRE SET, Planetary Collector Cards Series, All Serial Numbers Matched:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072906684

LUCKY SERIAL NUMBER 13, Check out this Campo coin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072907345

A BEAUTIFUL SLICE, Dhofar 911 Lunar meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072908200

RARE LUNAITE, Large Piece of Dhofar 1084, Very Hard To Get:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072908911

VERY NICE, A Shapely Henbury Iron Meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072909725

BOOMERANG, Solid Sculptural Mundrabilla:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072911482

CRUSTED DUAL LITHOLOGY, A Crusted Millbillillie Part Slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072910791

BIG NAHKLITE FRAGMENT, One of the Largest Fragments of NWA 998 That I have
Left::
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072916215

EUCRITE CLAST, Fantastic Piece Of Mesosiderite With Awesome Eucrite Clast:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072918451

MERCURY, A Lot Is Happening with NWA 2999, COMPLETE SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072920881

HUGE CRYSTAL, Howardite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072922104

BRACHINITE, Large Specimen, Beautiful!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072924320

LAST PIECE, Ultra Low TKW Ungrouped Type 3:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072924964

GREAT SURFACE AREA, Granulitic Lunar Meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072926178

MAN IN THE MOON, Sculptural Sikhote Alin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072928639

WOW, MUST SEE, Holed SA!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072929322

And don't forget to check for other great items at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock