[meteorite-list] Book Review: _Meteorite Hunter_ by Roy Gallant

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:22:57 -0700

Dear Pat, Walter, List;
I second Pat's review, the book could have been three volumes longer
with the adventure it contained. Good old Geoff Notkin is one of the
interesting personalities of our time that is in the book. Many of you
have the Russian sites represented in your meteorite collection and the
site visits help you discover the circumstances of where your specimens
fell and how they were located.
 A friend sold me a copy for $5, I got a deal there!
Highly recommended reading, a great addition to any meteorite collectors
library.
Best,
Dave Freeman