[meteorite-list] Stollen meteorites sale

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:03:26 +0100 (CET)

its not the first time Mohamed ait Ouzrou promise
fantastic meteorites with perfect crust for low price
for kg. - $250/gr. is not sure good price seen similar
material I find for $100/kg. -, ship photos show
groups of meteorites with perfect black crust, and
after when the pack arrive its horrible pieces
weathered without crust or crust worked from desert
wind. The same to me I have buy 3 kg. of this
material, arrived here have show a weathered material
you find for $0.04/gr. from other moroccans. Now I
have here the pack ready to return to the dealer, but
who say to me return back the $300 I have anticipated
for this material? Moroccans probably not have
understand the Morocco Paradise its ended and for they
is not possible ask any price for a meteorite with "
very nice crust " when this its horrible. Its ended
the days of nice meteorites and important pieces,
Morocco its full of meteorites, yes, but its all
weathered material they do not succeed to sell.
The same, type Rob Elliott, I have photos and emails
for show all what I have say.

Matteo

ps. who is Mr.????? of the first email? You not have
the balls to show your name? Easy write scam emails
and not put your name

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Dear List,
>
> The seller tried to scam me from the outset. He
> promised "best quality
> black fresh fusion crusted" meteorites but sent me
> junk, highly
> weathered stones that were literally falling to
> pieces. The meteorites
> in the pictures he emailed were not the meteorites
> he shipped. One large
> stone wasn't even a meteorite. I told him they were
> of no use to me and
> asked for his return mailing address, so that I
> could send them back.
> After several days of trying to convince me to buy
> them, he told me that
> he'd sell them to me at half the original price. I
> agreed (if only to
> save on return shipping costs) and sent him payment
> by Western Union.
> Later, he claimed that I owed him more money.
>
> The NWA stones on my website are not the rubbish he
> shipped to me. I
> have copies of the emails we exchanged and the
> Western Union payment, in
> case he needs a little reminder of his scam which
> went wrong.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob.
>
> Rob Elliott
> www.meteorites.uk.com
> <http://www.meteorites.uk.com/>
> Fernlea Meteorites,
> The Wynd,
> Off Dickson Lane,
> Milton of Balgonie,
> Fife. KY7 6PY
> United Kingdom
> Tel: +44-(0)1592-751563
> Mobile: 07880-888660
> Email: fernlea4 at aol.com
> PC # 2
>
> A 15 months ago ,Rob Elliott had a deal with
> Mohamed ait Ouzrou on his
> stuck,mohamed ship about 8kg weathered
> chondrites and 140g
> mesosiderites compleet fragment.Rob gets the
> package without any cent
> payed,because of Mohamed's agreement to test the
> quality and if Rob
> is a
> trustworthy man.when Rob received the stones he
> wasn't agree the
> quality
> then he made a payment of $400 to Mohamed and
> promissed him to do
> anther
> of $400 in the next few days,this is what not
> happened,no answers from
> Rob until now , and NOW Mr ROB IS SELLING
> MOHAMED'S METEORITES STONES
> .how could you beleive that?
> Here are the meteorites :
> http://fernlea.tripod.com/nwa2.html
> Have you bought a stollen meteorites? if not you
> can paypal Rob and get
> 1kg meteorites for even shipping cost.

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it