[meteorite-list] Riker Boxes

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:25:54 -0700

Hi Michael & Mark
Yes we sell them.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/supplies.htm
Inventory is a little low right now but should have some new ones in today.
You are correct that they are not the Riker brand. Main difference is there
is no Riker label on the back and the cotton batting is slightly lighter.
They also don't make the smallest one which I believe is 2 1/2 X 3 1/2.

--
Mike