[meteorite-list] to Dr. Svend Buhl / inclusions, brecciations, lithologies

From: Stephan Kambach <stephan.kambach_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:13:31 +0100

Dear Svend

It's true, using a scale would give a better understanding for an object if
somone see it first time only by a picture. Of course I did see my
meteorites in reality and so my brain have the possibility to compare. If
there are chondrules you might have a rough idea about the complete size of
a slice. The weights for all my meteorites you can see below the page where
you enter in with the small pictures. Hope it helps. Next time, then, if
the pictures wouldn't be made only for my private use I will over a scale.

Thanks for you compliment, by time there will follow more photographs,
regards Stephan

p.s. there is a pdf existing for the NWA 1465; you will find a scale for
the dark inclusion

www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2003/pdf/1560.pdf

on David Weir side you will find a picture from my Gujba with a scale;
picture was made by Eric Twelker

Am 12 Jan 2007 um 22:56 hat Dr. Svend Buhl geschrieben:

> These are brilliant photographies, among the best macros I have seen.
> Excellent work Stefan!
>
> I may recommend to include a scale and to give the weight of the specimens
> pictured.
>
> Would love to see more.
>
> Best regards
>
> Svend