[meteorite-list] Now Accepting Article Submissions

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:41:28 -0500

Hi List,

In our effort to make educational articles on meteorics available to the public we are
now accepting articles for publication on our website. If you have written, or would
like to write an article for publication just go to our website and click on the Submit a
Meteorite Related Article link at the top of the page. Fill in the form, paste in your
article, plas a short bio about yourself and hit the Submit button. Simple, eh?

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com

Gary Foote