[meteorite-list] Fw: Re-2: January Comet?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:40:06 +0100

Yah Matthias, that was to difficult for other countries.
Let's make it easiest, who is often quoted with:

"I came in with Halley's comet in 1835. It's coming again next year, and I
expect to go out with it. The Almighty has said no doubt, 'Now here are
these two unaccountable freaks; they came in together, they must go out
together.'"

Buckleboo!
Martin