[meteorite-list] Major Trade Offer (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:16:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello and good evening list.I have 3 sets of fragments
and really nice individuals of NWA 4265.The new EL6/7
enstatite for trade.One set is 189.1
grams,(4)pieces,the other set is 3 individuals plus a
endcut,and this weighs 217.6 grams.The last set is
208.4 with 3 individuals plus another endcut.All
pieces came from tom phillips,the microscope guy.I am
as always looking for some nice stones,especially
GAO.Pics upon request!I am also working on my website
which will be up soon and full.So let me know if you
want to trade for some of this great material.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites