[meteorite-list] Viking Mission Results Indicates Presence of Life on Mars

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 06:15:50 -0500

Is it possible that any of that early sampled soil is still pristine enough to be tested
under new standards/conditions that would exclude the killing off of potential organisms?

This is exciting news and is consistent with all of my hopes and beliefs regarding the
pervasiveness of life in the universe.

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com