[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 07:52:31 +0000

Hello all,
Here is my first batch of auctions for the year.. keep watch int he comming
weeks as i'll have some new goodies to offer (both new to me and new
period). This week includes some of my old standbys - as well as some of the
last of my awsome new LL3.10, some mars rock and for the amature scientists
out there - I'm going to start offering saw cuttings after a fellow list
member asked for some material for an experiment in growing seedlings in
'space dirt'. End times start Jan 10 at 18:42 PDT

TIA!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaserprogramQQhtZ-1

(remeber to scroll past the laser junk - unless thats your bag too! ;) )