[meteorite-list] the ULTRA scam!

From: Mark <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:54:05 -0700

Kevin,

It is good to know we have attracted at least one expert in "Nut Jobs". It is good to have you.

I do not remember anyone requiring me to be a part of this list so I doubt anyone is forcing you to stay.

If you do not like the conversations and goings on on this list just GO THE HELL AWAY.

There now I got to shout too.

Mark M.