[meteorite-list] Missing Tucson this year

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 00:58:20 +0100

I wonder, if there is any specialized meteorite fair in the U.S.,
like Ensisheim or Gifhorn in Europe?

If not, why not to bring one into being?
I'd expect the largest number of collectors from the worldwide collectorship
to live in USA.

To attract more dealers it would helpful, if it would take place in a week
before or after and not to far from another larger rock show, so that they
could do two fairs on one trip.

Mid-June is reserved for the Ensisheim/St.Marie shows, end of Oct for Munich
and I hear Tokyo has a certain acceptance at meteorite dealers.

Yip, and the IMCA could held their annual meetings there too...

Just an idea.
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----