[meteorite-list] AW: Missing Tucson this year - So how about Ensisheim???

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 00:37:51 +0100

Dear Adam, David, and All,

I'm sure you both would enjoy a visit to one of the European shows, and not
just as a substitute for Tucson. The Munich show is always fantastic, for
example, but Ensisheim might be even more of an experience as it is not just
another rock & gem show, but one of the few true meteorite shows in the
world. Hey, and if you want to see more than just stupid old space rocks,
all those crazy meteorite people, and that ol' Thunderstone at the Regency
Palace of Ensisheim (just kidding, Zelimir ,-)), you might like to extend
your stay for another week to visit the Ste. Marie aux Mines Show nearby.
It's one of Europe's best rock & gem shows, and always worth a visit, too.

If you are bored in between the shows this would also be a great opportunity
to visit me at my home right across the German border - you both would be
more than welcome! We have no margaritas & enchilladas, but a great pinot
gris & tarte flambe - and oh those cherries at my home :-)) Just ask Dave
Schultz, Jim Strope & Mike Farmer who visited me last year. How about some
of those cherries, Mike, fresh from the trees ;-?? You're always welcome!

Here are the dates of this years Ensisheim & Ste. Marie Shows:

Ensisheim Meteorite Show, Alsace, France, June 15-17, 2007
Ste. Marie aux Mines Show, Alsace, France, June 21-24, 2007

Hope to see a lot of familiar, and new faces there!

All the best,
Norbert