[meteorite-list] the ULTRA scam!

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:46:07 -0800

Greg,
        I think I know who it is. We'll get him in Tucson......
        (JOKE!) Not cool to joke around about murder & mayhem.
Sorry.
        I agree with what others have said - I have no doubt some people
will take this scam seriously and be quite emotionally wracked
by it. This is NOT merely playing on people's ignorance addressing
their greed, cartoon religious beliefs or desire to help someone
in a desperate situation - this addresses fear with an implication
of deadly force.
        I was astonished the FBI told me, "Oh, it's just one of those
scams....just delete it." I guess the guy on the phone isn't worried
about an immense law suit from a surviving family. If there are
a LOT of these, one of the people will just randomly be killed
in an accident or even die in a "mysterious" way - and I can just
see a family suing this dude and the FBI. At least the San Diego
Police took a report. I reported it mainly in hopes that SOMEONE
in the DA's office or FBI will at some point in time go on a mission to
hunt this guy down like the dog he is and the more incidences that
can be documented the better the likelihood of a lengthy prison visit
where he could be some big bad dude's bitch. Maybe they could
put him in the same cell block as nit wits who spread computer
viruses. Mix them all in with hardened killers.
        Well, anyway, enough of that. Sorry for the digression. Threats
have always put me in a bad mood.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.