[meteorite-list] Another eBay Correction - "Fossil" NWA 2828

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:19:35 -0500

Hi Mark, Dean and List,

Boy, I should have started from scratch when I re-loaded my previously
unsold eBay auctions of NWA 2828 "Fossil" EL3 meteorite. I've already
corrected the TKW of 2828 and referenced "pairings". Now I notice I
overlooked changing "Paleo" to "Fossil".

Back to the revise button...

Chalk it up to too much going on and too many changes! I hope I did not
sound forward when pointing out "...my previous email with reference to the
NWA 2828 abstract..." If so, I apologize for any perceived aggression, it
was not meant that way.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe