[meteorite-list] AD: Amazing impact-melt Eucrite!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:10:05 -0800 (PST)

Norbert, I remember everyone oohing and ahhing over it
in Ensisheim and Saint Marie. Too bad it wasnt Lunar
after all, but oh well, you can't win them all. Either
way, it is a stone that has it all.
I put all the pieces in a box last year and seem to
have filed it under LOSE because I only found them
while cleaning out my collection/storage room today,
in preparation for the show.
Michael Farmer