[meteorite-list] Meteorite magazine call for articles

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:07:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone:

It is hard to believe that we have been editing Meteorite magazine for a
year now!

Nancy and I have just completed editing the February 2007 issue. I have
been told by the publishers that it should be mailed out in late February.

We are now soliciting articles for the May and August issues. The
submissions deadlines for the May issue is February 21 and for the August
issue it is May 18. Please send your submissions to
lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu. Inquiries about subscriptions still go to
metpub at uark.edu.

Many of you will be here in Tucson for the Gem and Mineral Showcase. Since
this is my hometown, I would like to meet as many of you as possible. If
you would like to meet to discuss potential articles, please email me and
let me know where and when you are available.

We hope that we can give you warm and dry weather!

Larry and Nancy