[meteorite-list] the ULTRA scam!

From: Paul Barford <pbarford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:22:57 +0100

"This bozo must be extremely intelligent to have thought of such a money
making enterprise as this".

Its not entirely original, but Michael's tormentor upped the price...
http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:PuN_OkyZc74J:answers.yahoo.com/rss/catq
%3Fsid%3D396545448+%22in+advance+to+terminate+you%22&hl=en&gl=pl&ct=clnk&cd=
1

I suspect though this will not be the last, as I imagine directed at
individuals of a nervous disposition but not so much intelligence, it may
well even work - or may have tragic consequences if the recipient believes
it but cannot find the cash. There are - believe it or not - still people
being caught out by the Nigerian scams, but this is WAY more harmful (as the
Nigerian scams were mostly about getting your hands on somebody else's
money, not saving your life).

Paul Barford