[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay foronecent.4.779 kilograms.

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 07:58:07 +0000

>the auction has close and when the first complete
>analysis its ready I put again for sale, unfortunately
>if confirmed 100% aubrite the price go up.
>
>Matteo

why will the price 'unfortunatly' go up? the material is already yours - it
doesnt cost you any more if the classification comes back as an aubrite, an
EL or a camel turd. for someone who often times complains about some dealers
charging too high prices for material (when you are not tlaking about the
market being 'in ruin') I dont see the logic in the 'unfortunatly' going up.