[meteorite-list] NWA 2828 EL3 Fossil Meteorite and Pairings

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:27:39 +0100 (CET)

unfortunately mr.Spammer many buy from me and the 70%
of my buyers its from USA and all its happy and say I
am honest in all, your idiocy its only voices put from
you in the list just for ruin my reputation,
fortunately only few listen your idiocy. For
Alfianello etc...well I pass this email to the British
Museum of London where I have buy the first pieces
from Elliott, or I pass to others well know dealers -
the same buy from you - and I seen what they say of
you after read what you say...For Tessera the NomCom
have say they words, you seen in the met.base. A NWA
in the period when NWA is not knows...uhauhauhuha....
Farmer you are a poor excited only good to say idiocy
for ruin others.
And now stop to broken me...ah yes yes, now you say to
me in private you come here to broken my face...its at
5 years I am under waith...
My last word on this argoument

Matteo

> Thank you Greg! This should put this to bed and
prove
> exactly what I said! Matteo's piece is simply
another
> piece of this large meteorite. The photos are
> identical. I am still trying to find my large box of
> fragments of this meteorite, so that I can cut one
and
> load it on ebay, to show how identical to Matteo's
> piece they are. He is just eyeballing meteorites and
> giving them his own classifications. Let this be a
> very good warning to those who buy from him! Who
> knows, all of that Affianello he is selling, could
be
> La Criolla, or NWA XXXXX. Once someone is well known
> for pulling scams, switching material, making up
> classifications, then all material they sell should
be
> suspect. I will never buy one gram of meteorite from
> Matteo, he already burned himself by "finding" all
> those amazing falls in Italy in a year or so, they
> just rained down on beaches and in his friend's
> backyards. Amazing luck, or NWA's? You decide, the
> nomcom already has!
> If you buy from this guy, after all the warnings,
all
> the scams, all the controversy, then you deserve
what
> you get.
> Michael Farmer

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato