[meteorite-list] NJO vote

From: greg stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:51:56 -0800 (PST)

Take a look at this link

  http://www.badastronomy.com/bablog/2007/01/03/a-nj-house-hit-by-a-meteorite/

  click on the link video above the photo

  In the photo the color does look wrong; oh well I'll stike to my vote.

  -Greg

Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
  It doesnt matter, because the only way that is a
meteorite is that it is a Nantan and the owner is
pulling a scam. Otherwise, this is not a meteorite.
Iron meteorites do not enter the atmosphere covered in
rust.
Mike Farmer
--- McCartney Taylor

http://mail.yahoo.com