[meteorite-list] Meteorite Micrographs

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:54:29 EST

Hi, I was impressed at how many friendly responses I received to the query
of including images in a posting to the list.

Paul at Meteorite Times set up a gallery of my micrographs and is hosting it
on the magazine site. _http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/_
(http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/)

I have to say, Paul has put more work into the Gallery than I have and I am
amazed at how well it looks (and more importantly, works).

The majority of images are taken in reflected light of highly polished
"Thick" samples and as such, are quite unlike most meteorite micrographs you have
seen.

Check it out if you get a chance. Tom Phillips