[meteorite-list] Very Rare NWA2828

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:20:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear Greg, Stan, and List,
  Thanks Greg and Stan! Both very professional guys.
I would also like to thank Stan for his very hard work
in getting the material to Dr.Ted Bunch. This
meteorite deserves more study to provide us with
weathering data and ELs/Aubrites as a whole. As a
type this material NWA2828/NWA2965 is very rare and
anyone having some or not yet having some should
consider it. It is fairly priced and someday you will
regret not buying now. Check Tucson! I think Greg
will be there (I am guessing since Tucson is a major
event) and some other dealers (perhaps Stan; If not
Blaine Reed; Mike Farmer have the meteorite; check it
out and come home with a real treasure that you won`t
regret owning.
  The Hupes and Stan and others have brought us some
great meteorites in the past year and years and I hope
that they continue to.
  Best regards, Dirk...Tokyo