[meteorite-list] Very Rare NWA2828

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:44:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear Greg and List,
  Some of the nicest blue material that I have seen,
in a photo, on eBay, is being sold by Michael
Cottingham. Since he uses the NWA2828 number, I would
guess that he has some material from you? Very
beautiful. Michael is very good at taking photographs.
I did not see all of Greg`s offerings because the eBay
search page photos did not load. Greg has revised his
listing information and has a more accurate TKW100;
thank you Greg for correcting your mistake. Greg has
demonstrated how to be a role model for dealers; great
job.
Best to All, Dirk...Tokyo