[meteorite-list] Call for Absentee bids (AD)

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:07:20 -0500

Hi, Mike,

>>So, with only 98 items, it will be a very short night, indeed ( most
of the previous auctions had about 140 items)

I'm a little curious why there would be about a 30 percent drop of
meteorites in your auction.

Any ideas for the decline?
Economics? Weather? Supply out of Africa finally drying up? Public
disinterest? (I see by Google Trends that there have only been a few minor
blips during 2006 for "meteorite")

Cheers,
Pete