[meteorite-list] Ad - Updates, and new Colorado Meteorite

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:52:17 EST

Hello Members,

I finally managed to get some work done on my website.
My Catalog is up to date, with some new prices, some new pieces
(Shallowater!), and quite a few more pictures. I am still working on that, but someday
every piece on the Catalog will have a picture.

And BIG announcement: A new page, and a few pictures, for the new Colorado
meteorite: Little Spring Creek, an H5, loaded with very fine metal flakes; it
makes it look all shimmery. Very pretty.

                         _http://www.impactika.com/LSCreek.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/LSCreek.htm)

As usual, do let me know if you have any questions.
Enjoy!!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com