[meteorite-list] Fw: Meteors Light Up Morning Sky in Colorado

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:30:57 -0500

Thanks for that link Chris. VERY informative. I've added it to the meteorite-
dealers.com Space News page as I suspect your page on this event will last a lot longer
than those in the news-sites - plus your accuracy of reporting if FAR above that of the
news services.

Thank you very much,

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com