[meteorite-list] type specimens

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 05:23:50 -0800 (PST)

Well I hope everyone had a great new years.It seems
that a few of our listees had to great a new year.With
all this hype of this paleo/EL3 meteorite,I am happy
with my 27 gram slice of NWA 2828 from the hupes'.Well
to my main question.When a meteorite is found,say less
than 40 grams,how much do you know what to give so it
can be classified?What about say 20 grams?I know 20
grams is the norm,for bigger pieces.I am just
wondering.I also hope this takes us away from the EL3
thread that has saturated us for awhile.Oh well,have a
great day all.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites