[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent.4.779 kilograms.

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:16:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear Matteo and List:

Question 1) By your own statement you are NOW
Admitting NO analysis was done (0r is completed) on
your "Aubrite??" specimen before calling it an
Aubrite? Yes or No?

  Matteo, friendship does not pend on one asking
another IF he is correct or not. Many friends do. I
did off-list and got no response from you. So, I
asked you on-list and still no reply.

  And now your reply, IF your English phrasing is
correct you are saying that the material has NOT been
analyzed???

Please answer my QUESTION 1. YES or NO. Has it been
analyzed (completed). IF your answer is NO then pull
your auction!! or admit that you have not been telling
the truth.

  Thank you. Sincerely, Dirk Ross..Tokyo

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites