[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent.4.779 kilograms.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:07:52 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your input Marcin, but no thanks,
Matteo has pulled another scam, Dirk pointed it out,
and I am calling him on it.
I can not believe that you would stand there and say
that you would ignore a dealer selling false material.
I will protect my buyers and my business (the
meteorite business) by calling out a fake when I see
it! Next time you get into a spat with someone, I will
be there to tell you to shut up, so don't worry.
Michael Farmer