[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent. 4.779 kilograms.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:10:06 -0800 (PST)

Well, it took a while, since I got caught up doing too
many other things today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170066829936
Here is the EL6/7 meteorite I promised to load on
ebay.

It is smaller than I thought (it had been in a box
since the Munich show) so I forgot how much it
weighed.
Either way, it is 283 times the size of Matteo's
piece, and 680 times CHEAPER! And it is correctly
identified, no guesswork, no lopping an end off and
classifiying it myself like Matteo does.
So let the fun, and BIDDING begin.

Go to www.meteoritestudies.com for a more in-depth
update on the classification saga of these fossil
meteorites from Algeria.
Michael Farmer