[meteorite-list] Tucson, butr the wrong month

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:47:26 -0800 (PST)

HI all -

My trip to San Diego to the American Institute of
Archaeology convention via Barringer was re-routed by
that snow that fell in Denver. Albuquerque and Amaillo
are snowed in.

All is not lost - I visited Odessa this morning, and
hope to head through Tucson tomorrow afternnoon. I
have a trunkload of my book "Man and Impact in the
Americas" with me.

This motel in Las Cruces has an internet termional
(one with a hidden screen which my eyes can't see -
not big enough to see with my distace lenses, but too
far to read without them.) I will check my mail in the
morning before I leave.

good hunting -
Ed