[meteorite-list] Thank you Matteo

From: Don Edwards <icedance_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 04:24:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

Thank you Matteo.

Yesterday morning early when I first checked the eBay listings, I saw
an Aubrite listed. After Planetaries and Texas specimens, Aubrites are
my favorite, so I placed a bid.

A bit later in the day, reviewing my finances and bills (income,
property and school taxes) due in January, I realized that I was in
trouble ... way too many bills and definitely too little money.

I then asked Matteo to please cancel my bid. He courteously agreed and
has done so. I truly appreciate it.

Over the last 5 years (2002-2006) I've purchased over 100 different
specimens from him with no problems and look forward to purchasing more
as I can.

Again, thank you Matteo. I appreciate your consideration.

Don Edwards
Houston, TX