[meteorite-list] Matteo`s Aubrite is icedance awake???

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:43:55 +0100 (CET)

no is aubrite.
To much the price? How many aubrites its available in
the market? For the moment the 99% its all historical
falls, and the price not sure is $40/gr.
For the official number is not my problem, I have sent
the request days ago, but any answer...probably the
holidays. How many put for sale meteorites not
analyzed on ebay?

Matteo

--- drtanuki <drtanuki at yahoo.com> ha scritto:

> Matteo and List,
> Is it just possible that this is a fragment of the
> aubrite-now-EL-meteorite that is still being
> debated?
> If so, many more kilos could be sold at a fraction
> of
> your price. It would be a great service to your
> buyers to have the classification finalized before
> selling something that is a maybe. Best Regards,
> Dirk
> Ross...Tokyo
>
> PS:
> Also your eBay AD is a bit misleading with the
> 103.4gr TKW in the title and the 16.85gr in the
> small
> print. $680 (40.36/gr) for a weathered aubrite is a
> bit of money for 16.85gr; perhaps your bidder
> mis-read
> as I did at first. Please at the very least come up
> with an official NWA number before pushing it into
> the
> market stream. Also BTW what is UNIQUE???? See
> Fred`s (France) Aubrite it is nicer and cleaner and
> much much cheaper!
>
> UNFOM 0035

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it