[meteorite-list] Please...!!!

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:50:07 -0500

If you grew up with Native Americans then you know better than to use the equivalent of
the 'N' word when 'jesting'. Perhaps jesting was your intent, but it was not the
outcome. You have made your position clear. So have I. I challenge you to go to any
reservation and use the same language you used on this list. See what happens.