[meteorite-list] Matteo`s Aubrite is icedance awake???

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:55:10 -0800 (PST)

Matteo,
  Would you want to have a very unhappy customer after
the purchase (and and cancelled sale and bad feedback)
or an honest bidder that was aware of the real weight?
 You should be most happy with a return customer. If
you hold a grudge that is your problem....I hold no
grudes or ill will towards you or your business. Best
Regards, Dirk...Tokyo

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites