[meteorite-list] Baszkowka and Tazerzait

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 09:35:51 -0700

Dave:
This was proposed several years ago, and I remember reading about it in
Meteorite! magazine.
The authors also suggested Tjerebon was paired with Basz and Taz. They
do look very similar, but alot of meteorites do.
Look at St-Severin and Ensisheim.
Here is the ref for Meteorite!
*Title:*
        Baszkowka, Mt. Tazerzait, and Tjerebon - Chips Off the Same Block?
*Authors:*
        Pilski, S. A.
<http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/author_form?author=Pilski,+S&fullauthor=Pilski,%20S.%20A.&charset=UTF-8&db_key=AST>;
Walton, W.
<http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/author_form?author=Walton,+W&fullauthor=Walton,%20W.&charset=UTF-8&db_key=AST>

*Publication:*
        Meteorite, Vol. 4, p. 12-15 (1998).
*Publication Date:*
        00/1998
*Category:*
        Meteorites
*Origin:*
        METBASE
*Keywords:*
        METEORITES, STONY METEORITES, ORDINARY CHONDRITES, L-CHONDRITES, L5,
BASZK?WKA, MOUNT TAZERZAIT, TJEREBON,
*Bibliographic Code:*
        1998Met.....4Q..12P

Matt Morgan