[meteorite-list] FW: Peruvian meteorite crater - friendly warningto hunters that may be considering...

From: Jack Schrader <jack.schrader_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:12:32 -0700

Oh great! Here we go again!! Another freaking nut case. This is all we
need. I have tried to keep my mouth shut but I just cannot take this any
longer. I can only hope this nut bar will run out of money chasing this pot
of gold at the end of the rainbow and wind up in a poor house where he
belongs. I just hope it is a poorhouse without internet access so he cannot
torment the list any longer. I am about to puke from these insane and inane
posts to the list. This person is obviously very intelligent but
unfortunately very psychotic and deluded at the same time. Psychosis and
high intelligence are common bedfellows. All he has is a bunch of worthless
volcanic basalt. A third grade kid can see the difference but he will not
listen to the highly educated people on this list who have spent their lives
studying meteoritics. Some people see this as entertainment, it makes me
sick. This person is a delusional paranoid psychotic and should be left
alone and hopefully, hopefully he will go away. Venus meteorites! Give me
a Big Fat Break!! Where do these people come from??? Is any one else as
sick and tired as I am about hearing about these ridiculous Venus meteorites
and the veiled and not so veiled threats of a lunatic? This is a list
devoted to the study of meteorites and not a circus side show. This guy
belongs in a Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey sideshow tent and not on
this list. Good Grief. I for one have had enough.

  _____