[meteorite-list] FW: Re: Peruvian meteorite crater - friendlywarning tohunters

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:56:24 -0800

Martin,

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm happy that my comment allowed you yet another opportunity to boast of your wealth and display your "wisdom".

I appreciate the offer of lunar material. Is that a special offer just for me :)? I expect a hefty discount especially on the KREEP as it's been suggested that I have been pre-approved. How many Mars face cards come with this KREEPy offer?

Wishing you health to go with all your other fine attributes,
Bill