[meteorite-list] AD - PolandMET Large new-stuff update

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:21:47 +0000

Hi Marcin and List,

Glad you made it back with your material ok Marcin. It was good to meet
you and chat and all the others from the list that I saw.
Thanks to everyone that made my visits so enjoyable. There was far too
much to see and take in for the few days I could get around and escape
from riding at the ranch in the hills outside Tucson. Geoff and Steves
party was fun...thanks again Geoff. I came back with some special
pieces for my collection including a stunning 904g sikhote Alin
individual to celebrate its anniversary.

Cruising around the desert landscape and up to Kitt Peak in the Mustang
with the top down was great too :-)

Marcin...did you get up to meteor crater and the Grand canyon in the
end....hope you did?

I thoroughly recommend the Tucson show experience to anyone thinking of
visiting next year...I'm already trying to work out how to get
back...might have to try Ensisheim too which has the advantage of being
a little nearer to the UK!

To those I promised to get back to...sorry for the delay...been catching
up on paperwork...will sort some material out soon.

Thanks again to all for a great first visit.

Graham Ensor, nr Barwell Uk