[meteorite-list] FW: Re: Peruvian meteorite crater - friendly warning tohunters

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:55:35 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: glixard at inbox.com
Sent: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:50:30 -0800
To: altmann at meteorite-martin.de
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Peruvian meteorite crater - friendly warning tohunters

Martin,

I read the thread completely. The fellow is new and only overreacted after being scoffed at repeatedly. The met-list shouldn't be a place for a selected few.

Imagine how much information is lost when meek people sign up prepared to contribute and leave in terror upon seeing these witch hunts. I have personally dealt with people like this. People who came here but were too intimidated to speak up. Imagine! They actually preferred to talk to me than the self proclaimed heirs.

Bill