[meteorite-list] AD - 6 interesting meteorites for sale

From: Jake Pelletier <jp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:14:29 -0800

Hello list members,

I have 6 more meteorites for sale which are different from the ones I had for sale last week. These are for sale because either they are duplicates or they are not part of my current collecting focus which has recently changed.

I am going to do things a little differently this time. Instead of setting a price for each, if you are interested in any of them please email me off list for a picture. If you are still interested, make me a reasonable offer. I will seriously consider all reasonable offers.

1) 0.540 gram slice with fusion crust of NWA 482 Lunar
    Impact Melt Breccia (very cute)
2) 0.454 gram slice of NWA 032 Lunar Basalt
3) 0.114 gram fragment of NWA 998 Martian Nakhlite
4) 5.27 gram slice of Kapoeta (Howardite)
5) 33.5 gram full slice of NWA 1929 (Howardite)
6) 18.7 gram Beaver Creek (H5) 40mm by 28mm by 12mm
    fragment (hard to find Canadian meteorite)

Thanks,
Jake