[meteorite-list] AD - Darwin Glass

From: ted brattstrom <volcanoted_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:50:33 -0800 (PST)

Aloha - Since it seems like my posting of a couple days ago hasn't shown up on the list, I will try again. I apologize in advance if my previous one shows up.

 I was in Tasmania in January and went to the vicinity of Darwin crater (story with pictures to come) and managed to find some darwin glass pieces. I put 5 of them up on eBay - starting at 99 cents. If you have a need of a moderately rare impactite glass, by all means bid.

 This will take you to the first one - do a view sellers other items for the others. At the moment, they are all still 99 cents!

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150093687420&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11
 Thank you - ted / volcanoted

Finding fabulous fares is fun.