[meteorite-list] Hunting Martian Fossils Best Bet For Locating MarsLife

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:07:44 -0700

Dear Sterling;
After hunting them here very successfully for 9 (wow that's a very long
time) years, I am pretty good at it.
Track record: stromatolites found 6 separate genus and species, 8 tons
collected
                        meteorites: found 1 L-6
           54 grams
 For hire: middle aged stromatolite prospector Has not flown in 31
years. ...another case of astronaut farmer.
Dave F.